Blockchain-based solutions have the potential to make government operations at different levels more efficient and improve the delivery of public services, while simultaneously increasing trust in the public sector.
For this to happen, education is key — getting the right people at the federal, state and local government levels engaged, excited and educated about the technology. Once the right people understand the promise of blockchain, existing problems that can be better solved through a blockchain-based solution than through the existing technology infrastructure, then we can start retooling government processes.
At the upcoming Abuja Blockchain & Digital Assets Conference 2019, the third edition of these conferences curated by Blockchain Nigeria User Group, a sub-set Organization of Blockchain Technology Users (OBTU), duly registered Incorporated Trust with Nigeria’s CAC, is scheduled to hold from 4–5 October 2019, at Abuja Sheraton Hotels, experts, industry stakeholders, thought leaders and the academia will converge to brainstorm on how blockchain and other emerging technologies of the fourth industrial revolution can be leveraged by the Nigeria government and her agencies for improved public service delivery.
Agenda: The Blockchain Trust-Architecture for Governance and Public Service
It will be a two-day event featuring panel discussion segments, project presentations, training, and workshops.
Who is to attend:
- Policy Makers, Regulators, Lawyers
- CIOs & IT
- Crypto-Assets Traders & Managers
- Enthusiasts, Developers & Solution architects
- Blockchain platform innovators and providers
- Civil servants & Government employees thinking about or already experimenting with the technologies
- Blockchain Practitioners: Those experimenting who want to connect with other practitioners
- Digital Transformers: Those curious about new technology & how to use it to streamline operations
What we shall be talking about:
- Governance: how to regulate appropriately without stifling innovation
- Blockchain Integration with current activities & operations
- Technology Skills needed along with the Talent to support Blockchain projects
- Selling the Potential of Blockchain to Senior Management & Non-Techies
- True Digital Transformation: using new business philosophies and technologies to enable real innovation
- How those currently in the Blockchain Trenches operate along with challenges and insights
- Security, Risks and the future possibilities of blockchain technology
Opportunities for Sponsors and Partners
Do you have a Blockchain or 4iR Tech project or products you desire to see spread across Nigeria and Africa, please take this ride. We have a proven track record of curating world-class Blockchain Conferences with International media recognition.
International media organizations such as BBC, CNBC Africa, Channels TV, Cointelegraph, BitcoinAfrica.io, etc., have featured some of our past conferences. If you are planning on expanding your business in Africa, this event offers you an excellent opportunity to meet with decision-makers of various sectors. Network with the local blockchain service providers that have the expertise to help you succeed and gain local insight and offer your solution directly.
Send us a mail for partnerships, speaker or sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abuja, Nigeria, is the right place for this event because it is the Capital City of Nigeria and Nigeria is the largest market in Africa for emerging technologies of the 4IR. With over 200M population, the highest penetration of mobile phones, Internet connectivity, real-time payment systems, and diverse population workforce, you’ll meet the right people at the event and collaboration is the key to winning in today’s businesses.
Let’s give your project wings. BNUG has over 13,000 event subscribers built over 3 years of active engagements with a community of very vibrant tech enablers, developers, enthusiasts, and investors. Let’s take you by the hand and show your project to a waiting audience.
View the pictures and videos from previous conferences.
Date: 4–5 October 2019
Venue: Sheraton Hotels, Abuja Nigeria.
Learn more at http://blockchainnigeria.group
Disclaimer: This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the company, product or service. BitcoinAfrica.io is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, product or service mentioned in this press release.