Cryptocurrency is a hot topic today, especially given how the various cryptocurrencies offered tout things such as security, privacy, and anonymity to people who use them. While Bitcoin remains as perhaps the most popular cryptocurrency today, competition like Ethereum has started to dominate the field. Just what is Ethereum, and how is it different to Bitcoin?
Ethereum 101: What Is It?
If you’ve ever heard of Ethereum, you’ll most likely associate it with Bitcoin. And while there are some similarities, Ethereum is very different from Bitcoin. In fact, Bitcoin and Ethereum are just two of hundreds of applications that use blockchain technology. If you want to learn about Ethereum, it’s best to begin with understanding what a blockchain is first.
In essence, a blockchain is a type of digital ledger that records information. Whereas real life ledgers are controlled by an entity — be it you, an owner, or a bank — a blockchain is a ledger that’s owned by everyone. It’s a ledger that logs in changes only when all users allow these changes to happen, through cryptography. Each “change” becomes a block in this “chain” of changes, hence the name. A blockchain has three central properties:
- Private and anonymous: Blockchains offer a lot of anonymity and safety to users, not only because a lot of systems are capable of hiding their identities, but because blockchains are self-contained into their own groups. Unless an outsider is allowed to enter, they can’t influence a chain’s activities.
- Decentralized systems free of external influence: Unlike ledgers and accounts controlled by banks, blockchains develop trust via decentralizing their systems. This means there’s no one owner of the blockchain, and everyone decides whether a particular change is acceptable.
- Secure and protected: Blockchains have become extremely attractive because of their means to provide safe transactions between users. Users pitch in part of their computing power to solve cryptographic puzzles that allow transactions to take place. Cryptographic puzzles in blockchains are only solvable by computers with a lot of computing power. People who volunteer their systems for this process, called miners, are compensated with cryptocurrency or other services as a result.
Ethereum: How Is It Different To Bitcoin?
With the above in mind, it may now be much easier to digest just how Ethereum differs from Bitcoin. While Ethereum is in itself a blockchain network distributed to the public, there are several technical differences between them. Here are some of the key things that differentiate the two concepts:
- Facilitate exchanges via smart contracts: Unlike Bitcoin that focuses on maintaining a digital wallet, Ethereum users actually rely on things called smart contracts. These contracts are akin to actual contracts, as they facilitate some form of exchange. In the case of Ethereum, smart contracts also work by exchanging anything of value such as shares, property, content, or even money. The fact that users can make different kinds of smart contracts — and therefore make different applications — can make trading in Ethereum quite an exciting prospect.
- Trade in services and features, that can be formed into apps: Whereas miners in Bitcoin mine for the currency, Ethereum miners actually mine for something called Ether. This is a type of cryptographic token that can be used to avail services and transaction fees inside the network. Ethereum in itself is a “marketplace” of sorts where users can actually trade in various features and functionalities of smart contracts for Ether.
- Very flexible and customizable for clients and owners: People who want to interact with cryptocurrencies would know how tricky it is to do things anonymously when ease-of-use is in the question. Even bank accounts can be tricky, especially when it comes to the string of numbers and letters just to send money. Ethereum is flexible in this regard as recent services like the Ethereum name service is making waves in making it much easier for everyone to access Ethereum. This is because the ENS is actually a service that allows users to tie in unique domain names to their wallet addresses, making services much easier to handle.
- Built-in system to help users run programs: Given that Ethereum relies on “trading” and creating all sorts of applications to facilitate trade, the problem of running them comes in. After all, different applications have different sets of requirements and needs. The creator of Ethereum, Vitalik Buterin, solved this by creating an Ethereum Virtual Machine that runs on the Ethereum network and allows any user to run programs of any programming language given enough memory and time. As such, instead of creating entirely new chains for new applications, there can be one single platform for all sorts of applications.
- Deployment and use across different industries: Whereas Bitcoins can be used to trade for services, Ethereum can be used to outsource different sorts of programs into a secure, anonymous, and tamper-free network. These applications aren’t controlled by individual entities, and users will have to make changes to the applications together. This makes it quite a revolutionary move for a lot of companies, as now entire teams and even industries can make a consensus on how to change applications, and no one user has complete control over everything.
Ethereum Trumps Bitcoin With Features
Ethereum and Bitcoin are online cryptocurrencies, yes, and they do follow similar procedures given their nature as blockchains. However, their similarities stop there. Ethereum does trump Bitcoin in a few factors of its own, especially considering its increasing popularity as an “alternative” for Bitcoin. This article hopefully gave you a much better understanding of how Ethereum works and how it may be used for your benefit.
What are the Betway Deposit Options?
Betway, based in the U.K., is one of the leading online sports betting bookmarker sites today. The official sponsor of teams like West Ham United, people love Betway because they can bet on so many different sports at once, from cricket to football and more.
It’s no secret that sportsbooks have become one of the leading international bookmakers’ in various countries such as Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, South Africa, and other countries. If you are wondering how to deposit money into your Betway account, you can start straight away too!
Betway offers a lot apart from sports betting such as casino games such as table games and slots. There is also live betting and virtual betting in sports such as soccer, horse and dog racing, basketball and tennis.
Opening an account with the sportsbook is quite accessible since you will only require a username, an email or a mobile number and a password. Once you have verified your account, you are ready to start betting.
Betway Deposit Options
Betway is a versatile online betting shop because it offers various deposit methods for its users. So, how do you get the most out of Betway?
#1. Debit Card or Credit Card
A debit card is a convenient way of depositing your funds. You will instantly get your deposit plus the Betway charges will be transferred to your account. You can deposit funds to your Betway account through the Visa, MasterCard, or even Electron.
All you need to do is click on the banking button on Betway, and deposit the money by entering your debit card details. Once you confirm the payment, the amount will be deposited to your Betway account – all in a few seconds. And it’s not just debit cards we are talking about. Yes,, you can deposit funds to your Betway account through credit. Card payment can be made through two options:
The steps for storing funds through your card payment are the same as the one for the debit card.
Neteller is an e-wallet that is compatible with Betway. You can deposit funds in your Betway account using the following steps
- Now, just choose any of the Betway depositing options you have available.
- Enter your 12 digit Neteller number and six-digit Neteller ID.
- Enter your Betway password
- Enter the amount you have in mind
- Click Confirm.
Skrill is another e-wallet that works like Neteller. All you need is a debit it or a credit card to get started with your Skrill account, a reason many bookmakers love it. If you are looking for transferring money from your account, you can use bank transfer or online banking.
Just Select Skrill as your deposit method on your Betway account, enter the amount you would like to deposit, and deposit!
PayPal is another e-wallet that makes it easy to deposit to your Betway account. It is free of any charges, and you can deposit any amount you like seamlessly.
All these deposit options will deposit money to your Betway account.
*This article was contributed by an external media partner.*
Forex Trading Indicators Providers – What to Look for When Searching for the Best Services
When trading forex online, an excellent way to increase your earning potential to make use of so-called forex trading signals but the key is to find a forex trading indicators provider that is of the highest quality.
Here are some tips for finding the best forex currency trading signals!
Of course, you need the vast majority of your trades to make a profit if you want to trade forex profitably in the long run. While no indication service can you 100 percent accurate signals that will generate you a profit every time it is important to look for one with a high accuracy rate. A high accuracy rate can potentially help you to boost your forex trading revenue so that you can earn more pips – not to mention more money – out of every trade.
Top Quality UI/UX
One of many elements what things to look for having an online forex trading indication service are an excellent user interface and user experience. A top quality user dashboard might help with graphs, graphs, better-computerized indicators, and a better overall experience to assist you in operating and being successful.
The people place can also give you significant improvements in the signals, on crucial and technical examination and on distinct strategies that you might use to increase income using trading signals. An excellent user dashboard area can really make a transmitting service cost worthwhile and can really make all of the difference when it comes to trading effectively.
Great Customer Care
Needless to say, you always wish for great customer care in the case that you need assistance with the trading software. This might make a massive difference, and to be able to contact your dealer, as well as your forex signal expert, can be among the key requirements to success when it comes to trading forex.
One other thing to look for is an excellent trial offer. If a forex broker provides a free trial of their forex currency trading signals, test the trading service for all the above-mentioned points and you will quickly find out whether the company’s service is for you or not.
An online forex currency trading platform can seem overwhelming at first. Hence, it is best to start out with a demo account to learn the ropes before embarking on your forex trading journey.
If you can find a forex trading signals provider that scores high in all of the above-mentioned points, you should definitely consider giving it a try as it may not only help you to get started with forex trading but it may also help more experienced traders with the execution of their trading strategy.
Forex Signals – A Must Have Tool for Successful Trading
Very few people are experts in forex currency trading. In case you aren’t one of these brilliant, you will likely see strong swings in your forex currency trading profitability. New traders often have trouble managing their positions once they have placed a trade and their money is at risk. And often, it is the inability to stick to trading alerts that leads to closing out losing positions.
Forex Indicators Worth
Following the forex market 24/7 and sticking to a pre-determined strategy for the entire time you are active in the market can be very difficult. Not only it is challenging to spend the entire day (and night) in front of your trading dashboard but your emotions will also come into play when you see your P&L swing from positive to negative and back.
That is where forex indicators and trade signals can come in to help you. Automated signals can help you with your trading decisions by enabling you to execute a trading strategy without letting your emotions get the better of you.
There are a number of forex signals providers that you can test to find a software that works for you and your trading needs.
How Forex Signals
Forex signals are computer software generated trade signals that tell you – with a relative certain degree of accuracy – whether to buy or sell a currency pair. However, it is important to note that not every signal will lead to a profitable trade.
Forex signals provide traders with target prices and stop-loss limit levels that could potentially lead to a profitable trade. This can help traders to stick to their strategies without letting their emotions get in the way. However, it is important to highlight that forex signals are not a plug-and-play passive income generating software. Trading incurs risk and that is also the case when using forex signals. Having said that, they can be a valuable tool in the toolbox of new forex traders who are yet to learn the ropes and create winning trading strategies for themselves.
Forex Training is Vital
With the right forex trading program, training and mentoring, you can learn to operate technical indicators correctly and control your emotions when real cash is at risk. If you’re thinking about one of the most effective solutions to becoming a successful forex trader, making use of high-quality forex alerts with first-class training and mentoring from real traders is better than any forex signals.
Places in Africa Where You Can Find a Bitcoin ATM
Bitcoin Loophole – Another Crypto Scam to Avoid
5 Ways to Earn Free Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Top 5 Best Bitcoin Apps That Enable You To Earn Cryptocurrency
eatBCH – Bitcoin Cash Community Has Raised Over $10,000 to Feed Vulnerable South Sudanese
What is Particl and Why Should You Know About It? – An Interview with “Crypto Ramble”
The Top 5 African Countries That Are Embracing Bitcoin
7 African Blockchain Startups to Watch in 2019
Blockchain Game Gods Unchained Launches Beta Version
Mauritius to Receive World’s First Digital Asset Custody Regulatory Framework
Press Releases1 year ago
Humaniq Doubles Number of Nations Where it Brings Global Unbanked Better Options
Altcoins1 year ago
Humaniq Global Challenge Winners Go To Kenya
Altcoins1 year ago
Humaniq Brings Financial Inclusion to Five More Countries in Africa
Press Releases1 year ago
Humaniq wants YOU for Hack.Summit (Blockchain)
Bitcoin2 years ago
Meet Africa’s Youngest Blockchain Entrepreneur: Token Media’s Elisha Owusu Akyaw
Bitcoin9 months ago
Places in Africa Where You Can Find a Bitcoin ATM
Bitcoin2 years ago
Kenyans Are Among Highest Bitcoin Holders Per Capita According to Citi Report
Altcoins2 years ago
5 Ways to Earn Passive Income with Cryptocurrencies